The B.S. in Intelligent Systems Engineering was designed for the engineering of tomorrow. Our interdisciplinary program provides students with the cutting-edge tools they need to become leaders in their chosen field.
Program educational objectives
Expected accomplishments of ISE graduates during the first several years following graduation from the program include:
- An ISE graduate will meet the expectations of engineering employers through a grounding in science, mathematics, fundamental engineering principles, and computing.
- An ISE graduate will pursue and complete a graduate degree in engineering, related scientific field, or professional discipline such as medicine, law, or business.
- An ISE graduate will contribute effectively in diverse, global, and multi‐disciplinary teams.
- An ISE graduate will be an adaptable problem-solver in an environment of continuously evolving technology.
- An ISE graduate will grow personally, professionally, and intellectually through a commitment to life‐long learning and professional service.